Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System, the region's leader in innovative and compassionate cardiac care with the only full spectrum, comprehensive Heart & Vascular program in the Upper Peninsula is adding BE/BC General Invasive (Non-Interventional) Cardiologist to our employed team.
About Your Work:
- The UP Heart and Vascular team includes an employed group of noninvasive, invasive, EP and interventional cardiologists, along with a team of Advanced Practice Practitioners who enjoy a productive, collegial relationship.
- Ability to do structural procedures, including TAVR, Mitral Clips, etc. in a state-of-the-art facility
- 300,000+ referral area and the only facility offering Interventional & EP services in the Upper Peninsula
- Enjoy working in the outpatient and inpatient settings in the 222-bed all private room hospital, which opened its doors in 2019!
- Procedures to include diagnostic caths, etc.
- Opportunities for teaching with Michigan State University on-site rural campus medical school and family medicine residency program
Recognized in Becker's for having the second-lowest heart attack readmission rate in the United States, we have also achieved Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital. Major services include its Heart & Vascular Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Digestive & Liver Specialists, Urology and Behavioral Health, As the regional referral hospital we provide care in sixty-five specialties and subspecialties
About the Community: Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best