Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join its employed cardiology practice in Johnstown, PA (70 mi east of Pittsburgh). Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Heart Failure and Chest Pain Accredited facility. In 2018, Conemaugh Memorial was only the second hospital in PA to receive the HeartCARE Center of Excellence designation from the ACC.
About the Work:
- Join a team of experienced cardiologists that includes General and Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Enjoy working in Inpatient/Outpatient Settings
- 6 APPs who provide support cardiology service line
- Home to IM, FM, ED, and general surgery residency programs
- Shared call
- Epic EMR
- State-of-the-art facility w/ WATCHMAN, 3 Cath Labs, 1 EP Lab and two Hybrid Vascular Suites
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level 3 NICU and home to a number of residency programs, including Internal Medicine Family Medicine.
Located in southwestern Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails, along with waterways for kayaking and canoeing. For those who appreciate the arts, there are several local galleries and the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).