"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." --Maya Angelou
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Learn to collaborate
- Generate mutual respect
- Transformed relationshipd with co-workers, staff, family, and clients...
- Interviewing skills
What do clients say about working with you?
- Regaining and renewing clarity, focus and confidence.
- Feeling inspired and energized by honoring and building on natural strengths.
- Overcoming analysis paralysis and taking inspired action to move forward.
- Having a vision to work smarter, with measurable benchmarks to achieve your goals.
- Aligning with highest values.
What are the strengths you have as a coach?
- "Bill gets it! He has great insight to engage and get engagement from individuals through well thought out conversation discussion and listening to responses and comments. His interaction and communicative approach is not rhetoric but results in getting individuals to participate where they end up thinking and remembering the engagement long after it is over."
- "Bill Voigt and Nimbus Communications provides unique insight into the communication process. By adopting this practical approach to communications you can be assured that your prospects feel understood by your sales professionals; and your sales professionals feel they are heard by your prospects. This is a win-win for everyone."
--Nimbus Sales Training Client
- "The defining moment in Bill's process is when he hears the enlightenment and the "I get it" from his clients. It's one thing to be able to speak about your organization and how your services are defined, and another when you can wrap your message around the value that sets you apart. Bill enables companies to do that with a professional and experienced approach."
--Nimbus Coaching Client
- "I never realized how I talked to people"
- "I am ready to propose to my girlfriend"
--Nimbus workshop participant
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Ability to "Listen"
"What you say to people determines how you make them feel. Whether the purpose is to influence, to inspire or to create mutual respect. Using the right communication can transform relationships. If you are a manager, a job seeker, a physician or a friend, communicating your understanding creates a new world of possibilities."
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Leadership who wish to be inspirational
- Health care providers who need to collaborate in the new practice of medicine
- Job Seekers needing to be more than their resume
- Managers who need to engage their direct reports
- Coaching experience and education: Taught school
- Professional background: Three decades of using the Nimbus communication process in sales and management. Formed Nimbus Communication Consulting in 2010
Ready To Get Started With Bill?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
With Career Coaching you can:
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Add to Cart